Old 10-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Dedemac

Looks like it's my turn to answer the extra questions. I love that we have so many giving the extra info. This is my third year with the Secret Santa. Have enjoyed the conversations and the hole, I stayed away from it the first year. Second year someone tripped me and I fell in. This year I'm starting early in the hole, so much more fun.

1. What's your favorite color? Worst color? For Me I love blue and purple, for fabric anything, except pink or those that look drab or muddy.

2. Fabric type - Batik, solids, floral, Civil War, 30's, other? Yes, just not loud fabrics.

3. Quilting style - traditional, modern, scrappy? Any and all

4. Pets? what kind & how many? Not any more. Had one Bichon, but he left us a few years ago.

5. Coffee or Tea? Normally Coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon and evenings.

6. Chocolate - love it or hate it? Yes all kinds love it!

7. Do you prefer homemade gifts or store bought? Either it's the thought behind it that counts.

8. What's your favorite flower? Ones that bloom! But am particularly fond of about Lavender roses. Especially from my husband.

9. Your favorite snack? Fruit, dried or fresh and nuts or marshmallows, chocolate is a treat.

10. What's playing in your sewing area when your there? T.V., music, book? I don't have a tv in there, so it's usually music or a book on my mp3 player or the radio in the next room.

TGIF no sewing tonight, watching Charlie Brown on the movie channel. Could someone send the butler over with some nice hot tea, its a little nippy in the hole over here.