Old 10-06-2015, 02:39 AM
ibex94

Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
Hello everyone this is the first year for me and i sre hopo I do this swap proud. Not really sure I understand how this works though. Any guiding would be greatly appreciated.
Verna2197
I'm a first timer, too. I have read through the posts and our co-santas have been wonderful about suggestions. try looking up the Secret Santa 2014 forum for a fast set of pictures of what has been given and received. The must includes are 4 fat quarters and a personalized gift that, if not homemade, costs no more than $20. Folks like to include things they have had for a while but not used, or duplicates of things they have as anything on hand doesn't count towards the $20 limit. Some packages have nothing but quilting items. Some packages are filled with personalized likes.... that's why all the questions are being asked and answered on the board. And most of all, the chatting is amazingly entertaining! The thrill of the hunt for unique items to send and the thrill of getting a package filled with goodies. How much can you send keeping that $20 limit in mind?