View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 06:16 PM
meanmom

Well I resisted the brownies yesterday but not today. They are cooling on the stove right now. Several of us at work have been eyeing a recipe for Buckeye brownies. I will take them to work tomorrow so I will only eat 1 or 2. It is too late now to eat them. It is 10:00 PM. I still need to make the peanut butter part of them. I am procrastinating because I need to pay my bills.
I am going to have to rearrange my lunch schedule at work tomorrow. My autistic kid (whose mom says he isn't) has been having trouble at recess so I will have to start supervising him at recess. I don't mind going outside at recess for a while. It is almost like a break most of the time. Also I guess I will get in more of my 10,000 steps. Now I will be going out for recess 2x a day.
Judy my Avatar was a year long group on here. 1 block a week. I love tiny pieces. They aren't that hard to work with paper piecing. I am making snowflakes right now. One of the officers challenges for my guild was to make a snowman, either quilted or not. I had a snowman quilt I had been wanting to make for several years. It is finished except for the snowflakes I decided i needed in my corners of the border. I will post it when I finish it. Since I was in charge of it I figured I should complete it. I am also in charge of the mystery quilt for guild and I am behind on it too. I need to hide in my sewing room for a few days.
Gota pay bills and finish the brownies.