Old 10-07-2015, 12:24 PM
rbwiese

I love the idea of attaching an Amazon wishlist - I keep things there that I would like and add one or two to an order to make it $35.

I had to make a quick trip to Nashville to my eye surgeons at Vanderbilt - always such a long way home! Always seems like the road is an hour longer coming home than going!

Here are the new questions I missed while I was gone.

Do you like the Clover binding clips? Have never used them but they look handy. I noticed yestrerday that Hobby Lobby is stocking their brand of them.

Do you like/use zippers? Have not made any bags/totes that use them. But plan to try for a Christmas present/.

Do you like Christmas fabrics? I really like all holiday fabric.

Do you applique? Yes, just machine appliqué.

Do you use turn edge, or fusible applique?
Fusible

If fusible what kind do you like/use?
Wonder Under. Plan to try some others that have been recommended online.

What kind of scissors to you use for cutting out the shapes? Small pair of ........can't think of their name. Maybe it will come back to me in a minute.

Have you ever used (or own) a pair of the Fiskars micro tip spring action scissors? Have several pairs of Fiskars scissors but not spring action.

I have purchased a new Janome MC11000 SE - looking forward to using it. Could use some embroidery thread as a tuck in. I have ordered a kit of some threads to get started with.

I need to go over my regular Amazon list and start/move some things to a public list.

Enjoy reading all of these posts!

Rena