View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 10:12 AM
Angellight

Some of the items I have made that would fit your bill, although not with a "cute" representation, are the Reese's cookies. Peanut butter cookie dough rolled into a 1" ball, cooked in a mini-muffin tin, and when they come out of the oven, a mini-Reese's cup stuck into the cookie. This recipe was on the Reese's package a few years ago, and is one of our favorites. Also, tried the Rollo pretzels. Take the "square" brand of pretzels, (sorry the name escapes me) place one on a lined cookie sheet. Place a Rollo caramel on top of each one. Melt in the oven about 3-4 minutes, and top with another pretzel. If you like salted caramel, this one kind of fits the bill.
I have also done the miniature cupcakes, with great success. You can google recipes and come up with many flavors. I worked for a lady who made the "Oreo truffles", and they were good. Oreo cookies crumbled fairly fine, mixed with butter I believe, and covered with white chocolate.
For my middle sons wedding reception, the bride wanted a cookie reception, so we made about 10-15 different types of cookies, and set them out as suggested on different pretty trays and that was lovely.
Good Luck,
Susan