Old 10-08-2015, 05:06 PM
quiltingdragon

Do you have a Keurig brewer? No - don't drink coffee much. I do really like hot cocoa though.
If YES do you have a favorite flavor/kind of coffee, tea or hot chocolate? Like seasonal teas, allergic to strawberry and peach so have to watch those in blended teas. I like Orange spice tea, and really want to try the beerbutter tea from adagio teas - they have a line of magic potion themed teas. I really love Harry Potter stuff so want to taste.

Do you like sewing/quilting notions (in general) such as seam rippers, etc... Yes, I am constantly losing my ergonomic seam rippers and my little bernina ripper. I can never find one, or enough fine glass head pins!

Do you like/want magazines and/or books (sewing/quilting)? Yes, only mag I get is quiltmaker.

Do you like/want/need quilting rulers? (shapes/sizes) I don't have any triangle rulers (60', flying geese) Hexie, tumbler etc. I like them, can't think of any I need except maybe a new 1" or 2.5" wide by 12 or 16"

Do you like hand lotion? a special brand/kind? I have to be careful on these and other questions - bath and body works is a safe choice, I like the thicker body cream in a tube, like vanilla, peppermint, maple, food type scents. Not a floral girl!

Do you like/use graph paper (for quilt designing)? Have not used it yet for quilting.