Old 10-08-2015, 06:48 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Gee today proved once again how wonderful my classmates are; they all male and female helped with getting the meal on and clean up, too. They converse together so friendly and in wonderful conversations with one another, I just relaxed and enjoyed their visit. I teased the HS sweethearts who came first and both gave me a hug...I said, Gee, I have waited all this time for a hug from a big football player! And they both laughed They all told me how much they loved the food and how much they enjoyed themselves....it felt like 'family' should feel together. The classmate and her dh is staying with us, helped a lot too; he made coffee for everyone at noon and brought ice from town for me.

Saturday will again find us together most of the day, and that too, will be a big event of fun. No time to quilt until next week...enough food left over to feed us all next week...from the BBQ....and share with the neighbor, too

Ok, what a special day you had with your grandchildren! Glad to know of great family occasions like that still happening today.

Have a great day every one..Special thoughts with the new grandmother Givio. Little girls are so cute!