Old 10-09-2015, 03:01 PM
TPr9258

Getting a little worried haven't got my swap mate yet, has everyone else got one, I was waiting to answer all my questions till they were all together and after got names but some have written that they are waiting to see if their Santa's post anything so figured I would just do it and hope get name tonight

1. What's your favorite color? I like most colors, nut have to say Red and Yellow are my favorite

2. Worst color? Any shade of purple

3. Fabric type - Batik, solids, floral, Civil War, 30's, other? Not very fond of Batik or solids or anything that has glitter or flashy print, do enjoy Civil War, 30's (my favorite favorite) and tone on tones

4. Quilting style - traditional, modern, scrappy? definitely NOT modern, traditional and scrappy are the way to go

5. Pets? what kind & how many? I have 2 dogs a very old chocker and and young peskiness

6. Coffee or Tea? have to be the only person I know that worked midnight shift for 30 years and doesn't drink coffee, I am a tea drinker though, spice and flavors

7. Chocolate - love it or hate it? All choc is ok, white is the one I enjoy the most, just no NUTS

8. Do you prefer homemade gifts or store bought? any thing is nice

9. What's your favorite flower? anything you can cut and put in vase, yellow roses, although I am not fond of large printed flower fabric

10. Your favorite snack? cheese and crackers, mustard pretzels but funny not reg pretzels
11. What's playing in your sewing area when your there? T.V., music, book? don't have a sewing room but hope to soon working on it right now, so since I sew on table it is usually the TV or 70/80, some country

Do you like the Clover binding clips? love them use them all the time

Do you like/use zippers? no use for them

Do you like Christmas fabrics? yes but more like snow with snowmen when it comes to winter fabric

Do you have a Keurig brewer? yes but not often

Do you like sewing/quilting notions (in general) such as seam rippers, etc... who doesn't, like the unusual, has a lot of normal things, inherited all my moms sewing stuff this summer when my mom passed, she was a quilter too.

Do you like/want magazines and/or books (sewing/quilting)? yes, also enjoy reading esp the Civil War era and the Jennifer Chiaveri Elem Creek series think I have read them all at least 2x

Do you like/want/need quilting rulers? (shapes/sizes)? of course like them, couldn't do the sewing without them, but cant honestly say I need any or know of any that I don't have

Do you like hand lotion? a special brand/kind? none

Do you like Bath & Body Works products? no skin allergies

Do you like/use graph paper (for quilt designing)? never

Do you like the Clover Yo-Yo makers? hate yo yo
How about the Clover Kanzashi Flower Makers? never used
Do you like using yo-yo's (already made) in your projects? never use