Old 10-10-2015, 06:47 AM
Auj

I am a newbie to the Secret Santa exchange and am excited to be a part of it. I recognize some of the questions below, but will answer again.

1. What's your favorite color? Worst color? Love all colors, but not drabs. Love brights, batiks, and neutrals. I've gotten started making neutral quilts and love them. They go with everything and would be great gifts for someone I might not know their color preferences. Do NOT like Halloween. I wish I could leave on that night and not be home. Love autumn, Christmas best.

2. Fabric type - Batik, solids, floral, Civil War, 30's, other? Do not care for novelty fabrics, but I have some, so who knows? I am open to trying new things, but love batiks, florals, small prints, tone on tones, etc.

3. Quilting style - traditional, modern, scrappy? Traditional and scrappy. NOT modern. Does not appeal to my eye.

4. Pets? what kind & how many? One cat, very spoiled.

5. Coffee or Tea? Neither, but on rare occasion I drink a mint tea. I can't tolerate caffeine, but it isn't an issue for me like it would be for my husband! I also seldom have hot chocolate.

6. Chocolate - love it or hate it? LOVE it. Dark chocolate best, then milk, but not white as much. Unfortunately, I will still eat it!

7. Do you prefer homemade gifts or store bought? Either.

8. What's your favorite flower? Geraniums, carnations. Pinks and reds. I know, it's weird.

9. Your favorite snack? Popcorn, caramels, Cheez-its, Goldfish crackers, M & Ms (except for the crispy ones), peanut and chocolate combos, both salty ones and sweet ones. I love to snack.

10. What's playing in your sewing area when you're there? T.V., music, book? I usually have the TV on since I am in an alcove off the living room and I watch shows on demand that I missed during the week such as Project Runway, reality shows, or head to Netflix. I need something going on to help me keep track of time.

I hope this helps. I am pretty open to most anything. It will be fun to see what I get and to make sure that my person is happy.