View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 05:10 PM
TPr9258

Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
I totally missed that about special likes/requests. So whoever gets me -- I like anything and everything. My tree has all colors on it so anything will go, and I like all Christmas and Winter themes.

I also missed the questions about likes and dislikes, and when I looked back I couldn't find it either, so I thought I would throw a couple of things out there. I am a favor of the old fashion mixed up Christmas tree, Kid at heart my daughter says, I have many Hallmark ornaments each one bought for a reason. I love the traditional hand made items in the traditional Christmas colors, definitely not a Pink or brought color kind of person. I string my tree with fresh cranberry, NJ cranberries lol, and popcorn as my garland. This year is the year I will be giving alot of my things to my daughter as she has her own place now and getting married in April. But I also am getting in return some very old traditional ornaments from my mom, as she passed in May, many things will be different this holiday season. Have been going through the books and ready with my list just waiting for my name as to which I make.