Old 10-11-2015, 04:42 AM
janRN

Good morning, ladies. I've been following along but haven't had time to post. My bathroom is finally under destruction--I mean construction. What a hassle this has been: was to originally begin in August, moved to mid September, then FINALLY started Monday. I've had my sewing room packed up and unusable sine mid-August. I am going thru sewing machine withdrawal!!! Prior to packing up everything I made & sandwiched some table runners & toppers, got binding machine stitched to some throws so I can quilt on my S-16 (it's downstairs). Well, all the supplies are blocking the area to get to my S-16 so all I've done is had sew bindings. Now all that's done so what do I do with myself???? I can't clean--dirt & dust are flying (probably wouldn't clean anyways LOL). I am so bored. I guess I could talk to MrJan; oh, wait--he's not a talker!! I went to a local quilt show with friends last week--very nice. Their theme was paper piecing so lots of Neimyer pattern and New York Beauties. At least there's baseball to watch (even tho my Pirates got knocked out early).

I have an old house with one main bathroom--that's the one being redone. We have a TINY powder room with just potty & sink on the first floor and a shower stall in the basement. The shower stall is so small I can barely wash my hair; and shaving body parts---forget it!!! At least it's getting cooler and I can wear sleeves & long pants LOL!!
I hope all of you are well and I apologize for rambling but I've missed everyone. I'm going to attach a pic of a Steeler quilt I finished for a customer. Not a good pic-windy& too sunny. Take care all.[ATTACH=CONFIG]533061[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails steeler-quilt.jpg