Old 10-13-2015, 10:03 AM
jeanne49

Seems like everyone has been busy lately. Didn't get a darn thing done yesterday. Slept in later than I wanted to on Monday, so quick shower, barely dry hair and my sister and I were out the door to take her grandson for open bowling and we headed off to AC Moore. They had a 55% off coupon on one nonsale item and we wanted to get the 100 gelpen set that sells for 50.00 but it was on sale for half off, so we had to find something to use it on. She likes to bake mini loaves and I only have single mini loaf pans but we found one that is a 3 or 4 mini loaf pan (can't remember). But while there I saw a couple of really neat items to get for my partner, so when I get my social security this month I'll be back to AC Moore to pick up a couple of things for her. Then after we got back home, her grandson and I headed off to Phila. to visit my son and his family - they had my second grandson in July and this was the first time I've gotten to hold him. We had a great day and visit, but the trip down took less than 1 hour, the trip home, however, took over 2 hours - work traffic. I was exhausted when we finally got home. But at least it was warm and sunny and I didn't have to drive in miserable rain.