Old 10-13-2015, 10:14 AM
Dedemac

Ok Secret Santa, Here are my answers to Quilty-Louise's questions. FYI, I'm good with anything, just have fun with it.

Do you applique? Trying to learn, have not gotten any special tools.
Do you use turn edge, or fusible applique? I guess I have been doing turn edge.
If fusible what kind do you like/use? Don't know.
What kind of scissors to you use for cutting out the shapes? Anything sharp at hand.
Have you ever used (or own) a pair of the Fiskar micro tip spring action scissors? I have Friskars but not Micro tip.

Do you have a Keurig brewer? No, Like to drink coffee, cheaper by the pound. Have no room in the kitchen for one.
If YES do you have a favorite flavor/kind of coffee, tea or hot chocolate? I drink all kinds.

Do you like sewing/quilting notions (in general) such as seam rippers, etc... Yes
Do you like/want magazines and/or books (sewing/quilting)? Don't really do magazines but do collect instruction books for techniques.
Do you like/want/need quilting rulers? (shapes/sizes) Could use triangles or specialties, have sufficient squares.

Do you like hand lotion? a special brand/kind? Yes, only use Jergens.
Do you like Bath & Body Works products? No too strong, have a hard time walking past their stores.

Do you like/use graph paper (for quilt designing)? Yes I use some.
Do you like the Clover Yo-Yo makers? Never made one.
How about the Clover Kanzashi Flower Makers? Never used.

Do you like using yo-yo's (already made) in your projects? Have not found a need yet.
Do you have an embroidery machine? No, most of my machines are old, I do have one ziz-zag! 1 out of 7 isn't bad.
What kind?
Hoop size (largest)?

Do you hand embroidery or cross stitch? Yes for years.

Hand sewing? Yes doing a GFG and other projects, I find it relaxing.