Old 10-13-2015, 07:28 PM
tlrnhi

Ok ladies....I have been "gifted" with some fabric that was given to hubby from a co-worker. Co-worker said his mom was a sewer/quilter and they have been cleaning out her house since she passed away and had a ton of fabric to get rid of. The guy knew that I sewed/quilted and told Bill he would give the stuff to me.
Some of the stuff is really not usable, stained and smelly. I washed it and it still was a bit smelly and stains didn't come out. Donated it to the local humane society...they said they could use it.

Anyway...there are some um...not sure what you call them...um...panels that would make pillows, aprons and so on. A few bolts of this stuff! I don't know what I'm going to do with it, so I thought I would ask ya'll if anyone would be interested in a panel or 2 of what I have. I cannot promise that you'd get a pillow or apron or what not, I'd just send you a couple of different panels of what I have. I'd rather give it away than sell it since it was given to me.

If anyone is interested, PM me and let me know. I already have your addresses, so I don't need that, just let me know if you'd like a couple panels of what I have.
I will go up to my sewing room and cut the panels and then I can distribute them once I see exactly how many I have.