Old 10-14-2015, 10:25 AM
mimiknoxtaylor

Wow, I've been out of touch for the weekend & just finished going through all the posts this morning. Sat and answered all the questions, hit send & that's when the frustration hit. Crazy computer said it couldn't connect to internet & so I hit refresh. It pulled up the board then but all my answers were gone! Had to get ready & leave for doctor appt. so now I'll try again. This time I was smarter. I made a document of the answers & now I'll try to just copy & paste.
Having fun with all the posting. Would like to see some of us check in who aren't so chatty. I've just been so busy with getting Halloween things ready for the grands. When you have 12 it all takes time!
Answers to questions for Secret Santa 2015
1. What's your favorite color? Worst color? Teal, aqua & all shades of blue
If I have a “worst” color I guess it would be gray but I am trying to use some in my quilts.

2. Fabric type - Batik, solids, floral, Civil War, 30's, other? Love batiks but don’t have many. Love bright solids & florals. I’ve been collecting 30’s prints for a Dresden Plate in the future so my tastes are very broad.

3. Quilting style - traditional, modern, scrappy?
All the above. More & more scrappy with my stash getting out of control!
4. Pets? what kind & how many?
None now. Had a dog & 4 cats, but we all aged & they got to the Pearly Gates 1[SUP]st[/SUP].
5. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee every morning & sometimes during the day. Tea very seldom
6. Chocolate - love it or hate it? Like chocolate but don’t have it every day.

7. Do you prefer homemade gifts or store bought? Homemade

8. What's your favorite flower? Iris, rose especially cabbage roses (peonies) , then lily.

9. Your favorite snack? Nuts of any kind, Ritz crackers, popcorn, anything sweet

10. What's playing in your sewing area when your there? T.V., music, book? Oldies music. Favorite singer is Dean Martin
Do you have a Keurig brewer? No

Do you like sewing/quilting notions (in general) such as seam rippers, etc... I’m always fascinated at the new things. Have plenty of the old ones. Some in multiples since we have 2 homes & I got tired of taking things back & forth so I bought 2 of things I use every day.
Do you like/want magazines and/or books (sewing/quilting)? I do like to look at them & last year started taking only Block & this year added McCalls. As far as books I have way too many but usually come home from LQS or shop with another

Do you like/want/need quilting rulers? (shapes/sizes) I have a lot but saw one in Joann’s to make a cat that was not quite a triangle & almost bought it. I love cats but can’t have another one right now

Do you like hand lotion? a special brand/kind? Yes, usually buy Bath & Body Works. My favorite scents are Be Enchanted & Moonlight Path
Do you like Bath & Body Works products? Yes

Do you like/use graph paper (for quilt designing)? Yes, but don’t use often & when I need it I run off a copy on computer