Old 10-14-2015, 06:58 PM
NoraB

Hi everyone....sorry, I've been on vacation for 3 weeks and just now logging on. I answered in a previous post just a few minutes ago and discovered more questions, so I'll answer this next batch to help my Secret Santa............

Do you like the Clover binding clips? - haven't used them - but would like to try them
Do you like/use zippers? No - don't need them
Do you like Christmas fabrics? Yes
Do you have a Keurig brewer? No
If YES do you have a favorite flavor/kind of coffee, tea or hot chocolate?

Do you like sewing/quilting notions (in general) such as seam rippers, etc... probably stocked up good with them unless it's a really new product (like Clover clips)
Do you like/want magazines and/or books (sewing/quilting)? subscribe to Fons & Porter, Better Homes & Garden American Patchwork & Quilting
Do you like/want/need quilting rulers? (shapes/sizes) - I'm good with what I have right now - no new needs

Do you like hand lotion? a special brand/kind? I'm a hand lotion junkie...always searching for the most hydrating one - I like the ones quilt stores sell - also like the black & white "udder cream"

Do you like Bath & Body Works products? I like them, but for some reason they give me a headache

Do you like/use graph paper (for quilt designing)? No - don't use
Do you like the Clover Yo-Yo makers? No - don't use
How about the Clover Kanzashi Flower Makers? No - don't use
Do you like using yo-yo's (already made) in your projects? No - don't use

Additional information:

I like to read, but don't own a kindle - I like inspirational, spiritual, motivational, suspense, Sci-Fi, Mystery, self-improvement books......don't like romance novels.

I'll try to catch up to today's postings and answer any other questions..........have fun everyone! ! !