Old 10-15-2015, 12:12 PM
ArchaicArcane

ckcowl, I decided a while ago - as far as recreational reading - that I didn't want hard copies anymore. I read too much and books tend to spring out of my hands when I'm laying down reading and hit me in the face when I fall asleep. I've been reading on an eReader for probably 5 years now - just this summer I bought a Kindle Paperwhite, before that it's always been epub based readers. Quilting books though, I don't seem to be able to make the transition. My studio is the only room in the house with physical books that regularly get cracked open.

Maybe I'll take the plunge though on the couple of quilting books and see what I think. If this card didn't cost me anything, at least I can buy the hard copies later and not feel too badly about it.

RN-Quilter - I listen to a lot of audible books and audiobooks I get from the library, but I feel like if I want to "buy it", I want something I'll listen to more than once. So I suppose that rules out most recreational "reading" but perhaps some of the motivational speakers would be good for me.