Thread: Windows 10 ???
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 01:17 PM
mandyrose

Originally Posted by Feather3 View Post
Sadly many printers will not have a updated driver that will allow your printer to work with Windows 10. They all want you to buy a new one. I had this happen when I upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7. I had to buy new printers/scanners, because the companies refuse to put out new drivers, so they can force you to buy a new printer/etc. It's all a money game. For now I am staying with Windows 7, as I have an expensive embroidery program & other programs that may not work. Some of them I know will not work. I would guess that any program or accessory that was not made to go past Windows 7 may not work or will have major issues on Windows 10.

You can try to go to your printers home page & see if they have an updated driver.
exactly I'm agree with you 100% exact same thing happen to me when I went from xp to win7 4 yrs ago so I had to keep my old xp laptop and printer still works but takes a while as I refuse to buy a new printer right now I also have embroidey software and designs so I won't go with win10 anytime soon