Old 10-16-2015, 04:12 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

We had the 'bad' bees in Texas underground and we killed them with hot boiling water and clased thier hole in the ground.

Clean slate from skin cancer doctor today; will see him again in a year. Welcomed that report. Took my driver, quilter 65 to lunch at the Red Lobster before we headed home...and she stopped at her favorite candy store and Quilt Block in Historical West DM. I picked up a couple of patterns and a total of three yards of fabric. WE made another quick stop at the grocery store , than on home to load up the cutting table and mat I was giving to her. We will try for after Christmas, some quilting time together. Family time comes first, before friends and I love that them to live by. Live can be too darn short to not love family first on our lists.

Darling SIL is mounting our new ceiling fans in the kitchen as I write this; I cannot help, so I am giving the guys the room to do their thing. DD is not feeling the best, so she is resting a bit. They will leave tomorrow, but enjoying them in the house tonight.

We did see signs of frost this morning; tomorrow night its predicted to hit 31 degrees...seen so many pretty fall flowers today and some trees are in full color now. Take care everyone.