View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:41 PM
Honey

When I worked, I found that the only way I could get everything done that I wanted was to have a schedule and be very organized. Also, my DH was always willing to lend a hand so that I could do the things I enjoyed. I was a stay at home mom when our 4 kids were little but I made almost all of their clothes and mine, canned almost 1000 jars of fruits and veggies, baked everything from scratch and all the rest. A schedule and organization made all the difference. I quite honestly never just sat down. I was always doing some sort of handy work. All of the kids had chores that were age appropriaste. Of corse we did not have a computor or all of the electronics that can eat up do much of our time. Also, the TV did not go on until all chores were done! I guess the bottem line is we make time for the things that we want to make time for. Was I sleep deprived? Absolutly! But when I look back, I wouldn't change any of it. Now I don't have the demands, so am more layed back, but still try to stick to some sort of schedule.