Thread: Windows 10 ???
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 09:00 PM
GeeGee

Originally Posted by Feather3 View Post
Sadly many printers will not have a updated driver that will allow your printer to work with Windows 10. They all want you to buy a new one. I had this happen when I upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7. I had to buy new printers/scanners, because the companies refuse to put out new drivers, so they can force you to buy a new printer/etc. It's all a money game. For now I am staying with Windows 7, as I have an expensive embroidery program & other programs that may not work. Some of them I know will not work. I would guess that any program or accessory that was not made to go past Windows 7 may not work or will have major issues on Windows 10.

You can try to go to your printers home page & see if they have an updated driver.
Same thing happened to me when Windows XP was no longer supported, I had to buy new computer and scanner/printer. So I also bought a new larger monitor so I could see more clearly. Even with a new computer I constantly get messages that my computer may be running slow and needs to be fixed. They are just trying to sell me an app. I have Windows 7 and I also get constant messages to upgrade to Windows 10. Ugh!