View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 01:10 PM
llong0233

Hold on for a few months...or so. It could be you are just bored and looking for a project. Along the lines of "the grass is always greener". Let me remind you of your second sentence:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my space. It is awesome and has almost everything a person could want. I do like how I am isolated and that the space is totally MINE.

You live in the Finger Lakes area. So what's the big deal about going outside to get to your space? You go outside for any other thing you might want or need...how come no complaining about going outside to the grocery store, eh??? You tell us the stairs are steep but immediately go on to tell us that's not a problem. Unless you arms are full. How about having hubby fix you up with a pulley system to raise and lower a basket with the stuff you want to get upstairs? I'll bet he would love to work on a challenge like that and it sure as heck is a lot less expensive than what you are contemplating. So...think about it a little more before you make a decision. Good luck and please do let us know what you decide.