Old 10-23-2015, 10:05 AM
J_cody

ok here I sit going through older post seeing if my person I am giving to has posted and I noticed I have missed a few questions also, so here is a little about me
I have 2 grown children no grandchildren am somewhat new to the quilting world by new I mean 5 years have been doing it. I love most fabrics I am a batik hoarder i can never seem to stop myself i love them all but I really like the soft fabrics like moda, is one of them I do not do civil war or the 30's i like all prints that have writing I even like the panels that have different sayings to be cut up and used in different projects. I have a singer vintage machine featherweight I have a big bernina with embrodery arm but am just learning a little with that i like sewing too much to spend too much time on that but I cant wait to learn it all i also have 2 other sewing machines that both work one is a singer newer model that was given to me by a friend and the other is a kenmore that was my mother in laws.
I love notions, gadgets, not really into zippers I dont know what dear Janes are , and I am not a paper piecing girl because frankly it scares me. I love doing the wool appliqué things not sure that they are perfect but I do like doing them. I think that is about it I have a little havanese dog who loves to sit on my lap or at my feet always. I love to bake and cook I hope this helps someone. and hopefully my person answers some more things about herself so I can have a little more insight into likes.