Old 10-24-2015, 06:47 AM
Nan62

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Hi ladies, some of you are curious about the process of making cards. But, I want to share with you my time saving tips that works very well for me. So, here's the photo first.

In the far left pile are some stabilizer pieces cut to 4 x 6 size. (All ready to use.) Also, under this pile is also some backgrounds all ready to go. At one time or another they were going to be used and I changed my mind. At some point, I know I will use them.

The center pile is a stack of muslin (For the back of my postcards.) Cut to 4 1/2 x 6 1/2. (I will trim this down after all edges are sewn down. It's the last step in finishing my postcards.) Stabilized and all ready to grab and use.

The far left pile is my Peltex. Cut to the 4 x 6 size all ready to use. I buy the fusible Peltex.

This saves me a lot of time. When I'm ready to sit and make my postcards, I can just grab one of each of these and whip one up in know time.

Thank you you for these tips. I'll pickup some Peltex.

Today its its flooding in SA. 4-6". With Dallas Getting about 10" 's And now we're just getting pelted with rain. We are so dry here and needing it badly for all the ranchers and farmers. Praying for 4-6 inches of good slow rain.

Snow. How wonderful. That sounds