Thread: Pizza Boxes
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 09:19 AM
ButtercreamCakeArtist

Originally Posted by marty bryant
Be careful when using pizza boxes .... a friend took her box, with several completed applique blocks in the pizza box, with her on a trip and room service at the hotel threw out the pizza box when cleaning up the room. You'd thought they would have checked to see what they got on the pizza and if there was any left before throwing out a spic N span clean pizza box .....

NO! That's so NOT right! When we get hotel rooms, we don't get maid service. We don't like ppl messing around with our stuff. If I'm/we are still there, like fixing something to eat or watching tv or just messing around, we've let them come in and give us new towels and take the trash. We usually bag up the trash and just get new bags and take the old towels out to the maids and get more. Yeah, yeah, I know...I must be crazy or weird or both, but my stuff is MINE, and I don't like it bothered. :D I about had a cow when the maid/janitor/housekeeping woman came in the hospital room when I had my last baby. SHe moved MY TOOTHBRUSH! and other things that had been on the sink. THen, she sprayed some foam cleaner, like scrubbing bubbles or something, around where my TOOTHBRUSH was at! And...I don't like to spray stuff like that in the room where my kids are...and I HAD A NEWBORN BABY LIKE 4 FEET FROM HER! She took my soap/shampoo out of the shower and wouldn't shut up! She had the nerve to touch the blanket the baby was wrapped up in with her germy gloves! Finally I told her to turn out the light on her way out because I wanted to take a nap. She just stood there for a minute looking at me...
After all that, I never even turned her in. I changed the blanket and went on. (and scrubbed and rinsed my toothbrush)...I just didn't have the energy left....