Thread: 201-2 and 201K
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 11:55 PM
sewbeadit

Hi all, I have been shut out of the Qb for many days now, but finally got signed back in last night, don't know why, drove me nuts.

I wanted to say I have been sewing on my new 201-2 and it seems to be as wonderful as everyone has told me. It is so smooth and quiet and a joy to sew on and sews through about everything. I hemmed dh's jeans and it went right through the two stacked flat fell seams with no problems using a 14 needle then I switched to a 16 needle to use the heavy jeans thread for the top stitching and it did that better than the stitching that was already on the jeans, no problems using the heavy thread. I have made pads for my table top machines to cushion them when I put them on the treadle tops to rest there for a while,lol, and it did a wonderful job on that. I got out my walking foot for my newer kenmore and it fit right on and did a great job with that too. Yes I am delighted with this machine, should have gotten one years ago. I also have a couple of pics, just in case you might like to see it, like you haven't seen one before,lol. The one shows the spool pin and oil spots. I have enjoyed all of the information, thanks to all.[ATTACH=CONFIG]534060[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]534061[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]534062[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_5596.jpg   img_5599.jpg   img_5601.jpg