View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Pzazz

Originally Posted by momto4
I sew while I should be cleaning as well lol. Seriously though, I am blessed to be a SAH mom and I sew while my kids are in school. I am also a part time student but I do most of my studying in the evening after the kids go to sleep. I dont make as many as say... Eddie who every time you blink has a new one. He is amazingly quick and super talented. :D
I think Eddie needs to come clean and admit that he has invented a wonder drug that allows him to survive without sleep. ;)

I work FT, and am very fortunate that DH is very supportive of my quilting. He does most of the laundry, takes his turn with cooking, etc. And cleaning? I am sure that is spelled incorrectly...isn't it a 4 letter word? hehehe I try to get to my sewing room whenever I can. We often do crockpot dinners on work days so no cooking time when we get home. Weekends will often allow me a little more time on Saturday, not so much on Sunday since church is in another town, which has larger stores that we don't have here, so any shopping/errands get done after church. It is often 3:00 or later by the time we get home. Bottom line for me is, this is my hobby, my relaxation, and I am worth having time for me....so I make whatever time I can.

Patti