Old 10-25-2015, 01:39 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

popping in to see what's been happening here!
WOW you are coming along Fraew and Kmeyer from what I see yes, donac - so many quilt possibilities, so little time! I love to work on a quilting project as I relax in front of the tv, so often when working on Jane over the past few years I would complete an applique block at night after cutting all pieces during the day. I have a couple of friends in my guild that are making the entire jane by hand, to include the pieced blocks For me there would be too many other things to do, although there have been times I have pieced sections by hand, particularly when I've had a hard time matching points or find a block particularly frustrating. You gotta love doing the stuff by hand to continue it though. Life has been a bit insane for many months now - all relatively well, but a couple sick animals,etc...

If any of you do want to contact me for a piece of advice on a block or whatever, do send me a PM

Unfortunately, I don't pop in very much any more. I did meet a lady who will help me rearrange my Jane layout so the colors don't clash - I didn't use the around the world pattern, I sort of picked fabrics I liked for each particular block and need to work on the layout now I did find my mom's dress that reminded me so much of block L-10 which I sketched more like the original block and made. All blocks are now officially finished. I will post a picture as soon as I get it laid out!

Dotty's quilt is truly beautiful!! aw... to be finished!
Gus