Old 10-26-2015, 02:39 PM
Barbm

Haven't been on in a while and another 10 pages have posted! My goodness you are all a chatty bunch! (Especially Sula Bug- her person is probably in her glory that she has so much info to help!)

Here's some more answers to the newest questions:

embroidery- sure!
crosses- sure!
outdoor fun- I garden, do canning, have flower gardens, live on 34 acres, love being outside as much as possible. that said, winter and I are not friends and I hibernate and whine until the weather turns nice again.
Books- love to read but my reading is normally for professional development. I also read ALL day long. None can accuse my brain synapses from being lazy.
salty or sweet- either or.
clover clips- bought them, haven't finished something to use them.
Holidays- I decorate because I have grandchildren. I love to decorate the whole house because as many as possible try to make it home for the holidays and they stay with us. I even do the bathrooms. They are understanding everything now and I love to see their eyes as they walk in their bedroom and there's a tree, quilt, shams, pillows, etc. in the whole room. I'm the queen of pinterest and this year I'm working on paper snowflakes to hang from the ceiling. I hang ornaments in the windows on a tension rod too. The rest of the year- well, let's say the snowmen will be there until May (when we last get snow here) and then it's off to the gardens so who cares what the house looks like. I have penguins in the bathroom- made the shower curtain and curtain and decorate with all penguins- towels, carpets, soap dispenser, you name it- it turns into a penguin. My son tolerates it, I change it the day before the kids arrive and the day after they leave, I change it back.

oh- flat head pins- awesome! Those suckers hurt though- very sharp!!! Love the flower head ones. Would love the ones with the numbers or letters on them to use to mark rows. My method is pinning a piece of paper.

Well, just looked at the time. Off to the dairy store for milk and eggs. (I hate shopping for groceries!!!! I keep telling them I just went 2 weeks ago- stop eating what I buy.)