View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 03:31 PM
oh munner

[QUOTE=Roberta;7357506]I have stuck with the PBS series Indian Summers, why I don't know. I find it boring and more then confusing the way they jump from one story to another. I believe there might be only one more episode left for which I'll be grateful.

Does anyone know if Better Call Saul will be back?[/QUO

We've watched Indian Summers as well, but also find it REALLY hard to follow. My husband and I thought that perhaps we missed an episode or two and that was why we were having a hard time following the story line, but I guess we're not alone. Love Foyle's War and Dr. Blake Mysteries. I think the episodes we've seen though are older and we're not sure if the show will return or not. In the last episode Dr. Blake was off to Singapore to find his daughter. Hope he comes back!!!! Also like Downton Abbey.... sad that January begins the final season. Love Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and Home Fires. Wow, I guess almost everything we watch with the exception on NCIS, Bones and Major Crimes is something on PBS. I can still remember filing into our assembly hall on Tuesday mornings to watch "New Math" being taught on PBS. I guess "we've come a long way baby!"