View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 06:56 PM
Daylesewblessed

Originally Posted by music2mel View Post
Hi! Your quilt looks wonderful! I realize this is a long shot since that was so long ago. A friend of mine is making Lodge and Lakeside from a quilt kit we got from a woman's estate sale. However, she only has the pattern for quarter 2. (She has the fabric for all of it.) Do you have the other patterns anymore? I am really having a hard time finding them!
A quilting friend of mine moved a few years ago and gave me some wonderful things, including Lodge and Lakeside fabric (perhaps partial kits) and one instruction sheet. It is entitled "Lodge and Lakeside Woodland Stars 4th Quarter" on the cover. Then inside at the top it says "This is the 1st Quarter Pattern for the 2008 Thimbleberries Big Club Quilt featuring Lodge and Lakeside fabric line." It states that it is "part 10 if you are making the Thimbleberries Big Club Quilt." Then there is a section that with the heading "This is Part 11 if you are making the Thimbleberries Big Club Quilt."

It is very confusing to me, since I have little experience with the Thimbleberries club system. It seems that these instructions can also be used to make a wall hanging. The number on the booklet is "LJ92384."

Looking at the first quilt pictured on this thread, the block in the lower left corner is the one that my instructions are for.

If this is a help to anyone, please let me know. I don't think I will have a use for these instructions myself.

Dayle

Last edited by Daylesewblessed; 10-27-2015 at 06:59 PM.