Old 10-28-2015, 06:17 AM
Texas_Sue

Originally Posted by marciacp View Post
Hi Susan,
I'm in Crowley, just south of Ft. Worth. I know the approximate area you live in. I'm 65,
and like you, have been looking for a while for a new quilting buddy. I used to belong
to a quilting group, and I had a really good friend who was a quilter, but she moved
away. Seems like for whatever reason, I'm not plugged in with other quilters right now,
and I really miss the fellowship and working on quilts together. I know exactly where
you are coming from and would love to talk with your further.
Marcia in Crowley
Hi, Marcia! I know the area you live in. I grew up (teenage years) in Hallmark - an addition that was between Everman and Fort Worth.

I'm so glad you wrote and will look forward to hearing from you often.

My applique class is with Nancy Amidon and she will be teaching Pear Pereira of P3Designs.com method. It was offered in Wylie, TX at the Blue Ribbon Quilt store. Kind of a drive and in early morning work traffic! I am looking forward to learning this new method.

My Friday Paper Piecing sew day is being held at Quilter's Dream in Colleyville. Have you ever been there? It a really cute store but is going downhill and I'm afraid that she will soon be out of business. Times have changed so much, but all good things end sometime.

Susan