Old 10-28-2015, 04:16 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Love that, Givio. Lovely little girl quilt.

OK have you heard of Tempo SC Ultra from MFA farm store that kills all the crawly bugs (spiders, etc, ) once a year spray, inside and outside kills all spiders, etc. Does not harm animals or people, and all the 'bugs' come out into the middle of the floor and die, so all you have to do is to swept them up and dispose of them. You can use it safely inside the kitchen, sheds and garage area, inside and out. Our neighbor put me onto it and we are going to try it and see what luck we have. I will ocnsider $12.50 well spent if it kills all the spiders for a year, inside and out...everywhere.

Dh's hip is better today. He drove us to town and back, and got out of the car a couple of times for a hair cut and to get a drain pipe he wants to use as a chicken feeder. I got a Pork Roast, added our canned apple pint and brown sugar to it and apple cider to the roast. It came out very tender and Dh can eat it without any teeth. Still need to contact a dentist to have the right person look at his gums and see what the problem is that he has in his gums. He cannot wear his new teeth at all...with his gums swelling up so much.

Got Dotty finished yesterday....so I am ready for next week on FW 1930. See if I can sew a bit on one UFO tomorrow.