Old 10-28-2015, 08:35 PM
starshine

Ok catching up on many pages...
I would love the lace cross and I pictured it as a book mark before Louise even said so.

Love Jig saw puzzles

Love holidays, decorate the most for Christmas, and some decorations but not as many for other holidays.

Knitette-I've never seen the items you mentioned-went to the link to see what they were but they look really useful and I would like them too. Thanks for the idea-hope you get some.

I like salty and sweet and sometimes both at the same time.

Like both table runners and toppers and use them on other places like coffee table and other horizontal surfaces.

Love my gifts whether wrapped or bagged for safety, or any other way they can be sent.

Had to get on here and catch up and now I'm up an hour and a half later than I intended. Time to set the alarm.

I seem to remember a couple of years ago we had opening day the second Sunday in Dec. As long as I have participated it has been on a Sunday-the day most would likely not be working if they work outside the home.

Good night all and will be praying for those who have lost loved ones and those who are caring for others in need.