Old 10-30-2015, 12:49 AM
DottyD

Hi Gus, Cindy and all,
So nice to see you on here Gus, this list - like some others I am on are all VERY quiet at the moment - I miss all the chat ! Thank you for your very kind comments about my DJ.
I am doing a talk about her and my journey in making her to the local Women's Institute in a couple of weeks and I am looking forward to that. I have also done the talk to four local quilt groups recently and have been thrilled to receive a couple of ribbons ( which I know I have spoken about before ) From those ribbons, I have been contacted by ladies who wish to come to the talk and also by a quilt group who are nearly two hours away from me and I have been fitted into their programme for next year. So exciting times. I really enjoy talking about my passion for Dear Jane. !!
Kmeyer - your blocks are stunning and I love your colours.
Well - it is half term here in the UK this week and I have my 8 year Granddaughter coming today to do some baking with me. She wants to make scones and chocolate cookies !
Hope to hear from you all again soon and watch your continuing journey. Deciding how to put your quilt together is so much fun !!
Have a lovely weekend !!