View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 06:32 AM
Caroline94535

Default Time Change surprised me

Did we "Fall Back"?

Did Daylight Savings Time end last night?

I know I am the only person responsible for my daily events and life management, but still...

I did not hear one peep about setting the clocks back yesterday. I was on the computer/Internet several times and did not see any references to a time change.

Granted, I do not watch network news, ever, but I do check several news services during the day...but not yesterday.

I do check in with The Weather Channel each morning. I've not heard one word about a time change.

There are three forums I check almost daily. This one, of course; a Purple Martin forum; and a general chitty-chatty forum that is filled about 95% with "women of a certain age!" The Good Lord knows we do not curb our news sharing and grousing about mini irritants - such as changing the clocks.

The dogs woke me this morning. My iPod, our cell phones, and the TV all said 0708. The kitchen appliances, wall clock, alarm clock, and powder room night-light/clock all said 0808.

None of my dear friends, scattered all around the country, my brother, my nieces, my auntie - not even my Mom - mentioned it. Normally, someone is moaning about the time change a few days before the event.

Unbelievable! I thought I'd woken up in an alternate universe. Or perhaps I haven't woken at all?

Last edited by Caroline94535; 11-01-2015 at 06:38 AM.