View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 08:13 AM
Snooze2978

I used the program called ProQ Designer that came with my robotic system....MQR. It allows you to bring a photo of your quilt made by a camera or what I use is a mock-up made in EQ7 into the program. You can bring in your digitized patterns setting them how you want over the photo. By clicking "I" you can remove the photo and again clicking "I" again to bring it back in. This program allows you to digitize your own pattern as well as taking a purchased pattern, tweaking it to fit your need, deleting parts, merging parts, etc. Ellen Munnich has been offering livefeed video most weeks to show us how to make the most of this wonderful program. She also offers on the 1st Sunday of the month for those with help on what to quilt on our quilts. These videos are for anyone with or without robotics. Here's her site for the livefeed videos................http://munnichdesign.com/index.htm Today is the 1st of the month so she'll be offering the suggestions at 3:30PM CST ...............if weather permits as TX has had some terrible storms down her way. If nothing else she puts the past videos on her site for download so you can catch up with ones you couldn't attend live. I'll be there this afternoon for sure as I've submitted 2 finished quilts using some of her suggestions and one top I just don't know what to quilt on it.