View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 08:58 AM
Caroline94535

I love my computer; I love my iPod Touch even more. I usually remember to carry my cell phone but I have steadfastly refused to sink into a completely digital world. I'll be the last girl standing in the analog line! LOL

I name two days a week as "Internet Free." We turn off the TV/Radio/Phones for all meals and when there is company in the house. I have a GPS, but I prefer to use printed maps and the Atlas.

I am normally more on the ball, and usually the time change will come up in conversation during the days leading up to it. I've been extra busy this week and not on the computer as much as usual. I've been watching DVDs instead of network television. The world slipped by me.

I've already marked my 2016 (paper) calendar so hopefully this won't happen again.

It totally threw me off when the cell phone showed one time and everything else said something different. I trusted the "clocks" instead of the iPod and phone!

I will turn 60 in February. I have a funny feeling the fun is just beginning! LOL

I have now re-set the...

bedroom alarm clock
sewing room's little cockoo clock
powder room night light/clock
microwave clock
telephone clock
kitchen wall clock
coffee pot clock
digital timer clock
stove-top clock
and my wrist watch.

I managed to mess up the settings on the Atomic weather clock when I recently changed the batteries. I do love that little bit of technology. Once I get that straightened out it should change its self in the Spring!

That just leaves the car's dashboard clock.

I have too many clocks!