Old 11-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Tiggersmom

Originally Posted by nancia
this sounds like a very fun group! hope you have room for one more. i've moved to the philly area, but prior to that i lived 24 yrs in dallas. 2 of my kids, and all three grandgirls, live in the dallas area. as soon as my dh gives in and retires we will be hightailing it back to texas. i sure miss all the aspects! we are having a beautiful fall here. vibrant foliage, crisp clean air, and the holidays approaching. i am working on a wedding quilt for my daughter in Summer Breeze II and 3. i have a digitized quilt to make, and it should be priority, but just isn't. i have too much of everything, except energy. i also make doll clothes for my girls, and my own 18" dolls. and we just adopted a rescue havanese mom from a puppy mill. she is just delightful, and she is working hard to get me potty trained. who would guess a lick on your eye would be the signal??? lol. her name is bunny and i am quite smitten, so much so, that i have made her 3 jackets: one for rain, one for warmth, and one for more formal occasions.this is my first toy dog, so anyone who has one, feel free to offer advice! she is very different from my cocker spaniel! ok, what i need most is an encouraging kick in the butt to get me moving on all the quilts i need to/want to make. i do mostly loud and fun quilts. oh, i'm either 17 and some months, or i'm 64, your choice! time for bed now, but will check in again later. ttfn!
Nancia I had to look up havaesse dog as I've never heard of them. My Yorkie is the love of my life and I have not had him a year yet. It's amazing these little critters can steal our hearts away so easily. I just bought a pattern today to make him a selection of coats for these colder months.
Looking forward to seeing pictures of your quilts and your puppy.