Old 11-01-2015, 04:32 PM
dublb

We went to Brady on Sat. We were worried about rain but it didn't rain on us at all on Sat. I saw where it had rained the night before but didn't see any rain. I am glad that we went on Sat & not the night before.
DH & #1DSon left Midland about 8:00am yesterday. #2DSon & I headed out at about 9:00 only to come back when he started vomiting. He has a spastic stomach valve & this does happen at times. We tried to start out again at 9:30 but more vomiting. Sigh. I just took him home & left him. So I didn't get on the road till 10:00. #1DSon & Dh had already moved most of the stuff around & had a load ready to go to storage. They got the cedar chest & DH's bureau (that were in my Sequoia) up the stairs before heading to the storage unit. Then we decided to put together an entertainment center that DH & I ordered about a year & a half ago. (Yes, we have had it that long.) It has an electric fireplace/heater in it & I was so excited to get it put together.
Well while they were working on it my DSis called. Both of my DSis's had driven to Brady so that my DSis that is closest to my age is lookin' to buy a house in Brady. Well she has found one & wanted me to see, so I drove into town. It is so cute! She is gonna make an offer with the contingency of the sell of her house here in Midland.
Well my DSis's drove back to Midland & I went back home to help the guys work on getting that entertainment center put together. It was so hard! Nothing lined up! We came to the point of putting the electric heater in it (they had been working on it for 4 hours by this time) & decided to put in in place before finishing it up. It was gonna be heavy w/that heater in it. Sigh, it won't fit!!!! We didn't even install that fireplace. DH measured it before we ordered it & I measured it later. We didn't take into account the corner of the brick hearth that it would go at an angle next to. Well, now it will go in the dinning room w/no TV on top of it. It will be nice to have that heater in there at times. I think I will put my embroidery machine on it as I don't want it in the carport till I get it finished out. I am so glad that there is a space between the top & the heater (to put the DVD or cable boxes in) so that it won't heat up my embroidery machine.
We came back today. #1DSon left before I even woke up. DH & I got home by 2:00.
Well it looks like I wrote a book again. LOL