Old 11-03-2015, 07:40 PM
Honchey

Hi Ladies, I don't have a tendon problem with my calf. 22 yrs ag I suffered a very bad trauma to my right ankle. dislocated it , severed the 3 of the 4 tendons holding the ankle together and crushed the skinny bone that runs along side the main bone just above the ankle..the ankle joint came thru the skin of my legit was a real mess.. There was a 3 inch screw in my ankle holding it together and a 4 inch plate on the side of the crushed bone . Looking t the xray there's still a section of the split bone that sticks out like a point..I wasn't too happy seeing that. I was in a wheel chair for 3 months couldn't stand on it either.I hopped on my left leg for the most part wrecking my knee in the process that's why I had to have it replaced. after having the screw removed when I was able to stand on it I had months of physical therapy . now all these years later I find out that the calf muscle never fully recovered and has atrophied? to a point where I need PT all over again..the medication that I had taken for only three days can cause tendonitis & tears in the leg muscle..I think it just caused it to act up sooner than what it would have down the road.

So here I am in NC and I'll be going to find a place tomorrow to start PT therapy while I'm here.. I should be able to get 3 weeks worth while I'm here then go back to the Dr to get another script to continue back home..

We left NJ Monday afternoon & stayed overnite in Virginia.. We arrived here around 3 this afternoon...the car is unpacked and I went to Bingo tonite.. Darn it ! I didn't win...Now all of you know about my leg and it's problems..
I have a ton of emails and pages of posts to go thru..love all the photos..didn't really read everything.. It's been a long 3 days for me..so I'll say good night for now..see Y'all tomorrow sometime..