View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 10:08 PM
Bree123

When I saw the title to this thread I thought it meant a list of all the tools we want but can't afford ... oh, how long that list would be!

I would like an acrylic sewing table that is 8' x 4' (maybe with a drop leaf because otherwise you couldn't get around the room). Or doesn't even have to be acrylic, just something that is smooth all over ... and if it never developed any friction ever that would be ideal. And it should come with just the right cut out for my machine -- or maybe with the option to 3-D print the perfect insert... do I really have to come up with all the ideas????? Just give me a table that will work perfectly for FMQ but doesn't cost as much as an actual kangaroo!!!

Also, I think they need to make a mini version of the Perfect Circles so I can use them for my Calico Gardens quilt.

And finally, I would like an iron that doesn't spit water at the worst possible moment, that gets hot & stays hot & if we're really shooting for the stars, how about one that can sense what type of fabric I have and sets the heat to the proper setting so I never ever scorch my fabric. Oooohhh ... and can it have a mechanism that makes it so it doesn't get hot to the touch -- no more burned fingers.