View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 02:51 PM
Clay

Here is the latest information on the HZl-DX7.

I called Ken's a couple of days ago. Again, they said that there were the largest Juki dealer in the US. Donna was a real sweetheart to work with over the phone. I heard back from Donna today about the Juki HZL-DX7. What follows is her response:

"I have gotten a response to the email that I sent to Juki's General Manager and he says the machine model is DX7. It does not replace the F-600, but is a new addition to the Juki line.

He also said that the machines are still in production,but we will be getting the info on them in the next couple of days along with pricing. I will happy to keep your info and contact you as soon as I know more about this machine, if you like!

Thanks so much for calling us and I look forward to working with you in the near future. Just let me know should you have any questions and otherwise, I will be getting back to you with all of the info on this machine just as soon as we receive it !!"

So a couple more pieces of the puzzle here. Donna reports that the HZL-DX7 is NOT replacing the HZL-F600 but is rather in Addition to the previous model.

It's nice to hear that the machines are more than vaporware and that they are really in production. While Elbert from Juki reported to me on 10/29 that the pricing would be available on 11/1, it looks like it is not yet released BUT soon.

Looking forward to finding out more as it's released. Did anyone else find out any other information about this new machine?