View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 07:42 AM
Roben

I've been lurking for a while, and finally decided to come out of the woodwork :-) I've been around needlework for ages, but have felt myself pulled towards quilting for several years now. I've made a few projects and kits from the LQS, but last year was so taken by the Quiltsmart Lone Star kit that I really went off the deep end :oops: In the last 18 months, I've gone from one White 970 to 9 different machines (in my defense, 2 are antique treadles and 1 is the Singer Tiny Serger so they don't really count, right? :D ) I've finished a Lone Star throw, and have a Broken Lone Star top put together waiting for me to work with the borders.

I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions! Right now, I'm working on a morphed table runner that combines the pattern justme posted a picture of last week (thank you so much for the inspiration!) and the Two Seasons Table Runner from Hancock Fabrics. Zero experience, and morphing patterns - I must be a Scorpio or a glutton for punishment (actually, I'm both!)

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Roben