Old 11-09-2015, 05:34 AM
tammyg

Originally Posted by Texas_Sue View Post
Welcome Tammy.

Just was wondering if you will be going to the "Heart of Texas One Stop Shop Hop"? It's going to be at the Waco Convention Center January 8-9, 2016. I'm hoping to go but will see how things go moneywise. I wasn't able to go last year, but the year before I had a really good time. This year I think there is supposed to be over 40 quilt stores with booths. I hope anyone in the surrounding area will come and try to find some really good sales.

Today is my Mother's 95th birthday so I will be leaving shortly to take her to lunch and have a nice visit with her. She is actually in very good health for her age. Still lives alone, but in a retirement apartment complex. Meals (breakfast and lunch) are included in her rent. That way she is able not to worry to much about having to buy groceries and cook.
Good morning Sue...
Sorry it took so long to get back to you....been busy with other things...no I won't be going to the Waco event..but I do love going to quilt events..would love too but don't see it happening this time.... Hope your mom had a wonderful b-day!!!!!
tammy g