View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 12:10 PM
themachinelady

Oh my gosh, I would freeze to death at the temps you gals keep in the 60's. We have propane heat and try to keep it as low as we can, but anything below 71 in the winter is toooooooo cold, even layering clothes on. Right now we have it on 71, but when it really gets cold will probably put it on 72. We have the Eden Pure and another quartz heater and they really help in the room I am sitting in and are very economical to run. The summer time my hubby likes it to be about 74. I could use it higher, but keep a throw by my chair or in it to cover up with if reading or watching tv. Last winter we had to stretch our propane that we had contracted as it went to almost 7.00 a gal if we had to buy more over our contract, and I nearly froze to death. I could not get enough clothes on to get warm so that is when we bought the quartz heaters. They were a life saver and very economical to use. I prefer the summer over winter anytime, but really love the spring and fall seasons. The older I get the more heat I want!