View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 03:49 AM
Mickey2

Now you are just stalling on minor details. There are 99s with the same plug as the Featherweight, at least those with the larger three prong plug set. I hope someone can confirm on the Featherweight plug variations. All the later 99s I've seen with the backtack have been equipped with foot controller and the standard plugset. A lot of the older 99s has knee lever controller, on those it's not as easy to replace the foot controller because they need a rewirning and the three prong plug set to convert to pedal. There might be 99s somehow wired directly to the motor with out the standard three prong plug, but I have never seen it. The Spartan has a different wiring to a connetion thing under the motor, but I've not seen it on the 99. Knee lever speed control is nothing to be worried about, it works well. If you are very set in your ways you might have to stick to foot controller ;- ) What ever you get it can be fixed, repaired and even altered to your liking. Look out for a machine with the plug set for foot pedal.