Old 11-18-2015, 08:43 AM
ibex94

Originally Posted by pyffer3 View Post
Been on a mini vacation with hubby to Pensacola Florida. Back and in the land of swamped! Why is it that you take a couple of days off from work and nobody seems to know how to do your work? So I am having to play catch up and stay up! Sometimes it just doesn't seem worth the hassle to take vacation time.
No package yet....but that just means less time to look at it waiting to be opened! My SS has received hers so I don't have to worry about that anymore!
I just found out youngest daughter is happily pregnant with her first child. She and her hubby have been trying for a few months. Can't wait to make baby quilts. On the flip side my other daughter went into rehab for a meth problem. She lives in Seattle. I pray she gets better, but just before she went in she told me I was cut out of her life and that's that.
Give your Seattle daughter the space she wants and keep her in your prayers. Drugs have a way of messing with your head and you push the folks away that you love the most because there is too much guilt if you let them into your life. She knows she's messed up which is why she's finally getting help for her addiction. If she wants to blame you for everything and so "cut you out of her life", it is a gift that you are giving her to let her blame you in her head. PLEASE don't agonize over it. She'll come around if you give her tons of space. Prodigal daughter type event.

Congratulations on your youngest daughter's pregnancy. Have fun with the baby quilts! I hope it is a stressfree pregnancy for all of you!

How was Pensacola? I haven't been there in years.