Old 11-18-2015, 01:36 PM
Cheesehead

Today I received a wonderful package from nhnative (Pat). She went with a snowman theme for the entire package, everything was so well thought out and coordinated. TWO mug rugs were in the package, the one with the hanger I plan to use as a little wallhanging and everything was done in such a pretty blanket stitch. She also included a handmade wool ornament that is also done with perfect blanket stitching along with embroidery and French knots that are even on the backside of the ornament! A snowman needlecase and snowman paper art Post-Its were also included along with some yummy chocolate and 30's repo fabric...my favorite! There was a post card that she sent of the Great Lake Lighthouses, one of the lighthouses on the card was the one in Marquette Harbor on Lake Superior. I was born in Marquette!!! Yeah...I'm a yooper.

Thank you Pat for such a fantastic swap package and for being my partner this month, I love everything you sent!

Jan[ATTACH=CONFIG]536002[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]536003[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]536004[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails mvc-931s.jpg   mvc-932s.jpg   mvc-933s.jpg