Old 11-19-2015, 07:11 AM
annette1952

Dennis, You are awesome! There isn't very many husbands that would come on here to ask advice from us for your wife's gift. Most of them wouldn't even think about it. You did the right thing though because this board is the best. All of the gifts mentioned are great ideas. I think if it were me I would want a Visa gift certificate so I could go where I wanted & buy what I wanted. Tools are very important in quilting to make the process go smoothly & if she only has 1 ruler then she might want a different size. My faves are the 61/2" square & the 61/2" x 13" & the 15" square. I use all of them a lot. Also I love my 24" x 36" cutting mat. Another tool I got recently is the battery operated seam ripper. I don't know how I managed all of these years without it! lol You said she already has a rotary cutter so she needs a supply of blades too. These are just some of the things that I love & makes my quilting experience the best it can be. So much easier now than years ago cutting everything with a pair of scissors & hand drawn templates made from empty cereal boxes! lol Done that many times. Whatever you decide to buy her for Christmas she will love it because it came from you.

Dennis, You are awesome! There isn't very many husbands that would come on here to ask advice from us for your wife's gift. Most of them wouldn't even think about it. You did the right thing though because this board is the best. All of the gifts mentioned are great ideas. I